Join a new UX team innovating and solving challenging problems in the higher education market. Make an impact on what the future of education looks like, while shaping a newly formed UX team culture and enterprise design system. In this role, you will collaborate with other designers and across other teams to arrive at your best design solution.
We are looking for a UX Designer who is curious, likes to experiment and iterate, and wants to make a difference.
In this role, you will
- Create a wide variety of UX/UI deliverables including, personas, research findings, white board sketches, prototypes, wire frames & Hi-Fi interface designs
- Prototype ideas quickly and share with stakeholders and user advisory groups, iterating and focusing ideas into a minimal viable product
- Invent and re-use scalable, common design patterns in an expanding Jenzabar Design System
- Learn from UX team members with a diverse set of skills and share UX knowledge and expertise with others
- Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team that includes product managers, developers, quality assurance engineers and technical writers
- 4-5 years of experience with end-to-end product design for responsive design web products
- Successful UX portfolio
- Design software mastery
- Working understanding of HTML/CSS
- Ability to thoughtfully plan and diagram experience flow maps, then turn those into engaging and simple Hi-Fi interface designs.
- Aptitude for working across varying platforms and interfaces
- Crave pixel perfection but understand that speed and iteration are required in a deadline driven environment