Customer Success Manager
We have an open position for a Customer Success Manager, to cover our existing clients in Pennsylvania, Michigan & New Jersey. Preferably someone that would be located in the Eastern/Mid Atlanic region. This candidate is an advocate for our customers to maintain and build relationships and to ensure customer satisfaction while representing and promoting Jenzabar products and services.
Ideal candidate for this entry level position will have 1-3 years of Higher Education experience, preferably in the area of admissions or student services.
- Maintain positive customer relationships to maximize product/service satisfaction.
- Act as liaison between organization and clients.
- Advocate for customer to ensure customer satisfaction while representing and promoting Jenzabar products and services.
- Keep customers abreast of new Jenzabar services and products.
- Visit each customer at least once every 12 months (as appropriate given situation.)
- Identify, develop and maintain strategic relationships with senior level contacts.
- Identify, communicate and sell features and benefits of Jenzabar maintenance program to clients.
- Develop strategies and plans with customer base to establish future sales.
- Maintain account plans and track overall client satisfaction status.
- Work with customers as assigned.
- Negotiate issues between company and client.
- Represent Jenzabar at related Regional conferences within your territory.
- Transfer and coordinate sales leads to appropriate sales rep and team.
- Identify and cultivate client references.
- Travel 12-25 trips per year.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Education and Experience: Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts
- Background in Higher Education – must be able to communicate and relate to our clients
- Preference give to candidate with Higher Education experience
- Prior experience as an Account Manager for a company specializing in products specific to the Higher Education Space is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude