Human Resource Business Partner
The Human Resources Business Partner will have knowledge and understanding of all areas of Human Resources with a focus on organizational development, strategy and change management initiatives. This role will work with the Vice President of Human Resources to facilitate and lead company efforts to enhance organizational effectiveness. This position will report to the Vice President of Human Resources. The ideal candidate for this position will be service minded and have extensive Generalist/Business Partner experience along with organizational development, strategic alignment expertise. This candidate must have experience in Global HR and in a public company. The right candidate for this position will be resilient, courageous and possess the ability to push back and challenge the status quo. This position will include limited travel.
- Will work closely with the senior leaders to align business and objectives with associates and management
- Will work with the Vice President of Human Resources to align the Human Resource strategies with the company strategies.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the VP of HR, Compensation Manager to develop solutions, programs and policies to enhance employee and leadership engagement
- Works closely with compensation to better address and support high performance standards and retention.
- In conjunction with the VP of HR, the HRBP will be responsible for associate training and development and for yearly training for all managers of Jenzabar. These positions will work together to propose a strategy for Jenzabar that considers factual and conceptual training and development.
- Work with the VP of HR to review and propose behavioral changes for the future to provide a culture of growth and innovation.
- In collaboration with the VP of HR will provide timely and accurate communication to the associates.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the HR department and services performed.
- Works closely with Compensation Manager to better address and support high performance standards and retention. Will also work with the Human Resource II -Analyst on compensation projects.
- Will work closely with the CEO to provide HR services to the Boston office
- Lead succession planning, semi-annual talent review and performance management;
- Will assist with benefits communications & administration including a high-profile role during Open Enrollment;
- In collaboration with the VP of HR will manage change to increase associate satisfaction and productivity
- Leads various human resources programs/projects for all company employees
- In collaboration with the VP of HR, prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
- Assist with special tasks or projects as assigned by the VP of HR.
- Experience in organizational development and HR partnering.
- BA/BS required; MBA, MA in related field preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in HR, including 5+ years as HR Business Partner
- 5+ years combined experience in a variety of HR disciplines including organizational design, talent and performance management, leadership development, change management, strategic workforce planning.
- Previous international experience a must. (Country-specific labor laws, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience working with senior management, including C-suite.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple, conflicting priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience working within a public company.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft products (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Ability to build effective, and positive working relationships with associates.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Proven ability to maintain a high standard of confidentiality & autonomy
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Educational Assistance