Join our Managed Services team and discover what it means to be a part of The Best and The Brightest! This Internship will allow you to put what you are learning in the classroom to use by helping us manage our customers' systems, servers, and databases. We promise to send you back to school in the fall with a greater understanding of IT infrastructure, the inner workings of a tech company, and even those adult life-skills you may have not been taught during your schooling (like taxes and 401ks)!
- Monitor the Managed Services support email inbox during the off-hours.
- Review our customers' servers for any potential problems and report back to Jenzabar staff.
- Create reports for our customers after the issue has been reviewed and resolved.
- Respond to customer tickets in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist customers with resolving system issues and escalate problems when appropriate.
- Provide excellent customer service.
Jenzabar's goals for this internship are to:
- Assist in educating students who major in Computer Science or related field.
- Better serve our clients by creating an opportunity in which we can respond more quickly to high-priority items that are outside of normal hours.
What does Jenzabar's Managed Services department do?
Our Managed Services team, comprised of the best-of-the-best Systems Administrators, Systems Engineers, and Technical Consultants, take care of the day-to-day system activities that support our customers' technical ecosystems. The team maintains those systems remotely via a scalable and reliable cloud platform.
- Remote System Administration:
- Remote server management. Our experienced Technical Consultants and Engineers remotely manage and update our clients' systems.
- Remote database administrator. Managed Services provide the security of a fully-dedicated DBA staff.
- Remote systems administration. Managed Services takes care of the day-to-day system activities.
- 24/7 network monitoring
- Identity and access management
- Cloud backup-as-a-service
- Asset management
- End-user support for Jenzabar and non-Jenzabar applications
We look forward to reviewing your application!