As part of the proposal team, the Proposal Specialist role requires a combination of project management, writing/editing, strategy, and attention to detail. This role plays a key part in a larger, collaborative Marketing Department. The Proposal Specialist must be dependable, enjoy working with teams and sharing ideas, and also be independent and self-motivated.
- Assume a lead role in preparation of RFI/RFP responses ranging from standard qualifications to moderately complex proposals
- Manage life-cycle of RFI/RFP submissions from concept to completion, while maintaining RFI/RFP compliance and ensuring accuracy
- Coordination with the identified internal proposal review team to review drafts and ensure accuracy
- Interpreting, editing, and integrating contributors’ feedback into the proposal submission
- Communication of project progress to the internal proposal review team
- Coordination of deadlines with multiple teams (Sales, Technical, Services, Legal)
- Ongoing maintenance of library of boiler plate information, technical content, and supporting graphics
- Maintaining brand integrity and quality control
- Takes initiative and develops creative ideas to ensure alignment between the proposal, the sales strategy, and company direction
- Assist with Qvidian content review and upload.
- Build RFI/RFP in Qvidian
- Coordinate final document review, assembly, quality check, and production – including printing, binding, packaging, and shipping – ensuring compliance with proposal specifications including electronic submission requirements.
- Experience with the RFP process
- Strong attention to detail and process
- Great communicator and resourceful problem solver
- Writing/editing/proofreading skills
- Proven ability to manage concurrent projects from start to fruition in a deadline-driven environment
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Educational Assistance.