Software Support Analyst I
The Software Support Analyst is responsible for delivering quality software support to clients, in accordance with departmental goals and objectives for quality, response and resolution times, and customer satisfaction. The SSA independently resolves technical and application problems. Support is provided via voice and electronic means.
- Provide professional, courteous and prompt technical support for assigned complex system level software products. This includes prioritization, analysis, and resolution of complex problems requiring an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Exercise judgment within broadly defined procedures in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- Effectively manage customer escalations associated with complex problems. End result should be high level of customer satisfaction.
- Act as liaison for the client in issues with the standard Jenzabar products in areas of ERP assigned responsibility.
- Research and troubleshoot client reported issues with the standard Jenzabar product in areas of assigned responsibility in order to provide the client with a solution in a timely, professional manner.
- Document issues and solutions in a complete, concise manner for use in internal/external knowledge base.
- Attend training/meetings on new features/enhancements to the standard Jenzabar product to maintain high level of product knowledge in areas of assigned responsibility.
- Continually increase product knowledge by reviewing documentation; knowledge base entries and hands-on experimentation in areas of responsibility.
- Maintain Security Awareness by protecting an organization's confidential internal information when accessing client data.
- Work cooperatively with staff within the Client Support Services Department and other divisions of Jenzabar, Inc. to accomplish departmental, divisional and corporate goals as needed.
- Complete other duties as assigned by respective Manager of Support.
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Educational Assistance