Program Manager (Campus.com)
For over four decades, the higher education experts at Jenzabar have been helping colleges and universities across the world thrive. The Jenzabar culture is one that fosters an entrepreneurial environment, where employees are encouraged to be creative, work hard, and have a great time while doing so. We believe in open doors, asking tough questions, respecting each other, and surpassing our clients’ expectations every step of the way. It’s an enjoyable place to be, with casual dress and a relaxed atmosphere.
Created out of a passion for education and a vision for technology, we believe all lives are worthy and capable of greatness and are blessed with masterpieces within. Jenzabar’s mission is to explore, build, and invest in innovative and disruptive technologies and services to empower and transform higher education for all to achieve greatness personally, at home, at work, and in the world.
Campus.Com, with Jenzabar as its parent company, creates higher education solutions to improve enrollment and student success, reduces operating costs, and increases constituent contributions and engagement. We are innovators and seek those who want to make game-changing advances in technology to make the e-learner’s experience in higher education meet their career needs-- breaking down barriers to enhance career opportunities for graduates. Join us as we change the way the world defines higher education.
Campus.Com is looking for a highly motivated, innovative productive Program Management expert that will be responsible for growing our new business in the area of online course content and best of class programs. This candidate thrives on taking the lead to create and deliver a product that will amaze our customers. In this role, you’ll be responsible for overseeing our product marketing strategy and executing the go to market plans. You will be a natural leader and a high level communicator who thrives on solving complex problems and creating lean processes. To be successful in this role you will have an understanding of Higher Education and online learning, you will need to be flexible, able to juggle many projects. You will have experience with digital marketing and the proven ability to translate ideas into creative solutions that are functional and visually compelling. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate capabilities into benefits is crucial. If you have experience in Product Marketing in any of these areas servicing Higher Education; marketing, recruitment, enrollment management, curriculum development, online course design, or student retention support then you are the superstar we are looking for to fill the role of Program Manager. This role will report to the CEO. Travel will be expected.
- Lead the full product cycle: ideation research, design, development, and launch and ongoing performance for learning products.
- Develop market strategies with the goal of maximizing profits while ensuring customers are satisfied with product.
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing approaches to aid in performance measurement.
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues to review and evaluate product content effectiveness.
- Identify, test and implement strategies to launch and grow in ways that drive student retention, satisfaction and other key metrics.
- Understand the higher Ed marketing funnel and creatively develop programs to capture new learner interest.
- Build relationships with partners and experts in the space to build differentiated, industry-led products.
- Track the results of all marketing performance and look for continual opportunities to improve outcomes and accelerate growth.
- Closely partner with the CTO to define and deliver value proposition around our products and solutions.
- Must have experience in Online Program Management (OPM) and Product Marketing
- 6+ years experience working in a Product Marketing, Digital or Program management role driving a growth strategy
- Successful track record of managing teams of engineers and project management skills.
- Proven background driving exponential growth at a startup.
- Demonstrated success leading complex efforts
- Entrepreneurial mindset - ability to operate in ambiguity.
- Internal and external evangelism, building support for direction inside the company and community.
- Data driven analytic and strategic thinker with track record of leveraging data, asking the right questions to build models and frameworks to make decisions.
- Proven background scaling early stage products to mass audiences.
- Experience writing and creating material, with meticulous attention to detail, for a variety of formats: websites, email, social media, PowerPoint, documentation and sales material.
- Background managing digital goods or brands, looking for growth and optimization opportunities, and creating plans to meet goals
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to translate complex subjects into understandable and motivating copy
**This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties and responsibilities may change or be assigned at any time.**
Jenzabar does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, sex, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetics, genetic markers and carrier status, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by state and federal laws.