Business Development Temp (Campus.com)
We are looking for a 4 to 6 week Temporary Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with existing customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers as the first contact.
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contacting potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Presenting our company to potential clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Excellent communication skills
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Educational Assistance