HR Generalist II
Jenzabar is seeking a highly-motivated, experienced HR Generalist with a Recruiting focus and a proven record for success in a fast-paced corporate environment. In this role you will act as the face of the company in order to attract and hire high-quality candidates. You will be knowledgeable in all aspects of Human Resources. You might just be the person we need if: you can demonstrate solid HR knowledge; you can demonstrate excellent research and hunting skills via internet, phone or other channels; you have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, organization and assessment; you possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service!
- Manage full life-cycle recruitment efforts including but not limited to: sourcing, interviewing, advertising, scheduling, candidate assessment, and onboarding
- Source potential candidates from various local groups and organizations as well as online channels in order to build a comprehensive pipeline that will ultimately enable Jenzabar to reduce time-to-hire
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
- Learn thoroughly the details of Jenzabar’s benefits and policies to better educate candidates.
- Track metrics for all recruiting activities
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Maintains and updates employee files.
- Produces Headcount & Turnover reports.
- Handles benefits enrollments, communication, resolving issues and Q&A.
- Participates in our annual Open Enrollment.
- Assists with timely completion of Feedback for Leadership for Jenzabar management.
- Provide day-to-day support for associates.
- Administers 401K plan and yearly reporting.
- Administers HSA accounts.
- Conduct and coordinate orientation for new associates.
- Conduct exit interviews.
- Administers Unemployment and Workers Compensation.
- Works closely with other members of HR team to maintain high level of organization within the department
- Special projects as requested/needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline
- 5-8 years in HR role
- Experience with recruiting
- Experience tracking and presenting recruiting metrics
- Experience administering benefits
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft products. (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills- including presentation skills
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with associates and management.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Proven ability to maintain a high standard of confidentiality & autonomy.
**This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties and responsibilities may change or be assigned at any time.**
Jenzabar does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, sex, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetics, genetic markers and carrier status, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by state and federal laws.